No Strings Attached!
Dost thou believe
Love to be an entity
Copyrighted to the tombstones of
Thy book's protagonists ,Romeo and Juliet?
If you respond yes,
I'm sorry I must strongly object
To thy high degree of this lovely misconcept.
For I must say
As an eye witness,
I've seen love
In an infant's cry
Wanting to see her mommy's face
With those twinkling eyes.
I've seen love
In a saint's voice
Singing to the lord
Every day and night.
I've seen love
In that mother's eyes
Waiting to see her son
After a long time.
I've seen love lurking behind
In every scolding
That's a fatherly kind.
I've seen love
In a friend's text
Wanting to know
If I'm fine!
I've seen love
Trying to talk to me many a times
But just like everyone else
I had continued to deny
But when I heard
I was shocked
For love taught me things
That people had forgot!
Love tells me
It wants no bloody letters
Written to eachother
In the name of romance
For hurting oneself
Is not what love seeks
No matter if it's the only chance.
Love tells me
It wants no adulterations
With costly gifts or bodily romance
For love is not body
And dear
Body is never romance !
Love asks not anything
But Just thy compassionate pat
It only gives in the process
And yet is always tagged
Traitor accompanying thy spat.
Love isn't only for couples and teen squad
It is everything
That has given you
Everything it ever had
Without calculating
Returns or interests
Or any other cheesy demands.
Let's untitle love today
Off our misconceptions of couple-ly romance
For Love is an element
Belonging to everyone
And everything
Without demands.
Let's keep love pure
Like it had always asked
Let's keep Love forever
With 'No Strings Attached !'
-Shivani Nair
#love
#poetry
#yourquote
#yourquotebaba
#life
#teenage
#poetsofinstagram
Read my thoughts on @YourQuoteApp
#yourquote #quote #stories #qotd #quoteoftheday #wordporn #quotestagram #wordswag #wordsofwisdom #inspirationalquotes #writeaway #thoughts #poetry #instawriters #writersofinstagram #writersofig #writersofindia #igwriters #igwritersclub
Love to be an entity
Copyrighted to the tombstones of
Thy book's protagonists ,Romeo and Juliet?
If you respond yes,
I'm sorry I must strongly object
To thy high degree of this lovely misconcept.
For I must say
As an eye witness,
I've seen love
In an infant's cry
Wanting to see her mommy's face
With those twinkling eyes.
I've seen love
In a saint's voice
Singing to the lord
Every day and night.
I've seen love
In that mother's eyes
Waiting to see her son
After a long time.
I've seen love lurking behind
In every scolding
That's a fatherly kind.
I've seen love
In a friend's text
Wanting to know
If I'm fine!
I've seen love
Trying to talk to me many a times
But just like everyone else
I had continued to deny
But when I heard
I was shocked
For love taught me things
That people had forgot!
Love tells me
It wants no bloody letters
Written to eachother
In the name of romance
For hurting oneself
Is not what love seeks
No matter if it's the only chance.
Love tells me
It wants no adulterations
With costly gifts or bodily romance
For love is not body
And dear
Body is never romance !
Love asks not anything
But Just thy compassionate pat
It only gives in the process
And yet is always tagged
Traitor accompanying thy spat.
Love isn't only for couples and teen squad
It is everything
That has given you
Everything it ever had
Without calculating
Returns or interests
Or any other cheesy demands.
Let's untitle love today
Off our misconceptions of couple-ly romance
For Love is an element
Belonging to everyone
And everything
Without demands.
Let's keep love pure
Like it had always asked
Let's keep Love forever
With 'No Strings Attached !'
-Shivani Nair
#love
#poetry
#yourquote
#yourquotebaba
#life
#teenage
#poetsofinstagram
Read my thoughts on @YourQuoteApp
#yourquote #quote #stories #qotd #quoteoftheday #wordporn #quotestagram #wordswag #wordsofwisdom #inspirationalquotes #writeaway #thoughts #poetry #instawriters #writersofinstagram #writersofig #writersofindia #igwriters #igwritersclub


Comments
Post a Comment