Don't forget to SMILE today
Hey everyone !
Don't forget to SMILE today 😊🙂☺️ _____________________
Sometimes when I smile,
it isn't just the only thing I actually feel.
I have these cluster of issues and memories that rush through my mind with that dreadful lightening speed,
Those betrayals, those fake promises, those unachieved goals, that lingering smiles of my departed loved ones,
And then,
I have a slideshow of all my failures, not in the goals I've had set,
But failure in not becoming the human I've always wanted to carve me out into,
That painful moment passes like a nanosecond,
Nobody notices it,
It's too small you see !
But it prickles right into the heart,
Which hurts more like anything else ever done to me,
And then I recall,
Nobody loves to see me smile,
And then I decide what I should be doing,
Smile!
Letting that nanosecond seem shorter than it could ever be!
Smiling wider than it used to be,
I'm happy I've had these saddening truths faced in this period of time,
But I'm happier that I chose to keep up with my smile,
I'm happiest at the fact that I've realized nobody actually gets your feel,
Nobody will feel the pulse,
So better,
Smile !
Let people wonder what keeps you up with an endless aura of happiness that you proudly possess,
Let it elegantly hide hundreds of unheard tales and tons of unshed tears,
Your smile isn't just an expression of joy,
It is a witness of your survival through that living pain ❤️❤️

Comments
Post a Comment