Now i realize where was i wrong! in choosing you...my greatest fault..
When you cried,I wiped off your tears,
THAT WAS MY FAULT
When you lied,
I trusted in you,
THAT WAS MY FAULT
When you smiled,
I tried to turn it into laugh
THAT WAS MY FAULT
When you became extra creative,
When we fought,
I was the one who never let you see
the pain to me you had brought ...
THAT WAS MY FAULT
Now i realize what you meant
When you said it was my fault
Yes! it was my fault
In believing,caring and trusting too much
to a wrong person....
A person who deserves nothing at all....
THAT WAS MY FAULT
When you lied,
I trusted in you,
THAT WAS MY FAULT
When you smiled,
I tried to turn it into laugh
THAT WAS MY FAULT
When you became extra creative,
I was the one who believed it all
THAT WAS MY FAULTWhen we fought,
I was the one who never let you see
the pain to me you had brought ...
THAT WAS MY FAULT
Now i realize what you meant
When you said it was my fault
Yes! it was my fault
In believing,caring and trusting too much
to a wrong person....
A person who deserves nothing at all....

Its a beautiful poem
ReplyDeletethankyou for your feedback
Delete